Content Writer/Graphic Designer at Reputable Company
Reputable Company
Lusaka, Zambia
6d ago
source : Jobs in Zambia

A start up communication agency is in need of the services of a part time content writer / Graphic Designer

To be responsible for producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies.

The job holder will also be responsible for multimedia articles, social media content and newsletter content. This position requires a high level of creativity, analysis and high degree of attention to detail.

Preference will be given to those with strong writing abilities, able to design and able to meet tight deadlines.

Responsibilities

  • Creating content concepts and content calendars
  • Writing, editing and proofreading content;
  • Develop first-class content using various production means in order to ensure optimal delivery of content to target audiences across multiple channels.
  • Validating content for accuracy and usability
  • Formulating a cross platform content strategy
  • Track web traffic to ascertain content engagement levels
  • Develop and manage content for internal and corporate newsletters and distribution to online channels and social media platforms
  • Content officer will also perform other duties as are necessary for the effective execution of his / her duties and other duties as directed by the Supervisor.
  • Academic Qualifications and Experience

  • Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communication or related communications field from a recognized institution.
  • Must be a Lusaka based and be between 20 to 27 years old
  • Solid editing and formatting skills
  • Strong analytical skills, showing deep interest in research and analysis of business-related content.
  • High level organisational skill having a keen visual and aural perspective related to creation and presentation of materials;
  • Hands on experience with Ms Office, Photoshop and Publisher
  • Ability to prioritize tasks and understand impacts of decisions
  • Ability to work individually
  • Inspiring and outgoing personality;
  • Natural interest and ability to write
  • Creative writing
  • Highly Experienced in Graphic Designing (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
  • Photography and Video Editing skills will be an added advantage
  • Duration : Long-Term Agreement is proposed for 6 months with the possibility of an extension, based on satisfactory performance and market situation.

    Flexible working schedule with only 20 % of field and office time while remaining 80 % working at home.

    How to Apply

    Apply
    My Email
    By clicking on "Continue", I give neuvoo consent to process my data and to send me email alerts, as detailed in neuvoo's Privacy Policy . I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at any time.
    Continue
    Application form