Location : Chipata
Reports to : Branch Manager
Minimum Qualification : Diploma in Accountancy
Agora Microfinance Zambia Limited (AMZ) is a licensed microfinance lending company. The mission of AMZ is to Contribute to the economic well-being of the poor through effective provision of appropriate financial services.
The Company currently operates in 15 branches across the country in Kasama, Mansa, Mongu, Senanga, Kaoma, Mumbwa, Lusaka, Monze, Chongwe, Chibombo, Mkushi, Mpika, Chinsali, Ndola and Kitwe and has a support office (head office) in Lusaka.
1. Minimum of 1 year work experience in a fast-moving environment
2. Attention to detail is a must.
1. Receiving and recording monies received at office.
2. Prepare all receipts, payment vouchers and all primary transaction documentations.
3. Cash counting and stacking for disbursements and deposits.
4. Banking depositing all received monies.
5. Ensure on-time banking.
6. Maintenance of petty cash records and petty cash system.
7. Ensuring that all accounting documentation is properly filed and kept in safely.
8. Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
How to Apply