As part of the Advisory Services team, you will work on a variety of financial advisory and corporate finance assignments both locally and regionally, many of which will be high profile. Typical engagements will include, but not limited to: due diligence, independent business reviews, business valuations, business restructuring, capital market transactions, feasibility and market studies and other adhoc financial advisory assignments.
Must have attained 6 to 12 points or equivalent at grade 12 or equivalent
· Must be a member of the Association of Chartered and Certified Accountants, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants or the equivalent or a ZICA member where relevant.
· Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field with a minimum of a credit
· Minimum of two years’ experience in corporate finance and similar financial advisory services, in a reputable firm.
· Team player with excellent communication, analytical and report writing skills.
· Dynamic, self-driven and solutions oriented.
· Agile and willing to learn.
We offer you:
· An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth.
· Real career opportunities within a dynamic, entrepreneurial team.
· Unparalleled local and international exposure
· An attractive and competitive package.